WHAT IS BOTOX
Botox is used in the face to treat wrinkles. The synthetic strands within Botox tell your muscles to refrain from contracting, thus relaxing the muscle and providing wrinkle-free skin. The proven and most popular areas for Botox for the face are the areas surrounding around the eyes, the brows, and the forehead.
Botox is also used to treat such problems as repetitive neck spasms (cervical dystonia), excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), and lazy eye. Botox injections may also help prevent chronic migraines in some people.
Commonly Asked Questions
How does Botox work?
- Botox works by blocking nerve impulses to the muscles within the treated area.
How long does the Treatment take?
- Sessions typically take 15-30 minutes.
Do the injections hurt?
- The only pain you may feel, is a small pinching sensation during individual injections.
How long does each Treatment last?
- Treatments typically last 4-6 months.
Do men receive Botox Injections?
- Yes, males are the fastest growing cliental within the aesthetic field. Odds are, someone you are close to has already received Botox injections.